Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lent in my belly!!

So today is Ash Wednesday... the first day of Lent. I finally decided after much debate with myself to give up sweets and white flour. So we'll see how it goes. Last night I felt like I needed to be fat for Fat Tuesday... but I didn't know what to do so I went to Whole Foods and bought some naan, 2 peanut butter cookies, and a dark chocolate and almond candy bar (which was expensive and so delectable!)

David wanted me to get him a chocolate chip cookie so on my way home I ate one of my peanut butter cookies... so the boys (aka David and his roommate John) wouldn't know how fat I was actually being on the fattest day of the year...

aren't they clueless and adorable???

Ok I'm ready to not eat sweets and white flour until Easter! I'm feeling so phat!


No comments: