Sunday, April 20, 2008

birthdays, sharpies and shaky faces.

this is what my saturday night consisted of...

I decided to bake a cake for our two friends nordan and nathan who are both experiencing birthdays within a week of each other. So we headed to nordan's most distinguished kitchen for the festivities. On the way there, we decided to shake our heads as fast as we could while taking a picture... this is what we came up with...


we all look like we have something terribly wrong with us.

Then, cake time at nordan's... mmm, mmm, mmmmmm!



this is all that was leftover.




david, wipe your mouth!


Why does Nordan keep a bowl full of sharpies on his kitchen table??? So I can draw on napkins with them while we have birthday banter.


pic 1


pic 2


tonight, I will knit.
coming soon... a crafty blog post!

1 comment:

GM said...

Good cheer much restored as soon as I got off work and saw you guys!

Thanks for the cake!