Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaNoWriMo!

It's November!  National Novel Writing Month.  

I've been thinking about doing this for the past couple of years and then November always sneaks up on me.  Then I think, "maybe I'll just do it on my own during another month." Another month keeps passing and I keep procrastinating.  I think I have so much to do but I might could swing it.  So the goal is to write a 175 page novel with 50,000 words in one month.  Crazy, frantic writing... taking risks... making it all up as you go (well, I will be anyway).
Let's see if I can get it done by November 30th at midnight!


2 comments:

Herrington Photography said...

So what page are you on now? It's day two of November, I expect you to be 1/15 of the way done. Good luck!

al said...

word count at this point.... 2028!