Thursday, June 17, 2010

weird and delicious.

Last weekend I was visiting my brother's house and ended up staying up later than everyone in the house (everyone being wifey and kids).  So I sat in front of the fancy television and searched for something fancy to watch.  Since I don't have cable at my place, I found it quite a luxury to surf through the waves and waves of digital channels.  I happened upon this weird show on IFC...


It was so odd I couldn't stop watching it.  I was so excited to go to the boyfriend's house and watch the newest episode this past Tuesday, but Tuesday came and my world crashed down when I found out that my boyfriend doesn't get IFC.  What?!?!  So I have resorted to watching old episodes and random clips on Youtube.  It gets me through the day.  Check this show out... it's wonderfully strange and magnificent.

No comments: