Monday, April 12, 2010

green monster!


In honor of Meatless Monday, I'm going to start posting delicious veggie blogs every Monday. So today I am blogging about the green monster smoothie my friend Bethany introduced me to this weekend. She drinks one for breakfast every morning, but since I am currently having a passionate love affair with granola, I'm going to start drinking one for lunch each day.

These drinks are packed with vitamins, nutrients and green goodness... there's really not a whole lot of rules. Here is what I've been putting in mine...









You can really put whatever you want in one of these and it's a great meal replacement... or
snack. You can't taste the spinach, so throw it in to make it a monster. Here's what it looks like...







2 comments:

Capable Girl said...

And you didn't have to drive to Tarrant to find it! Looks awesomely healthy!!

Herrington Photography said...

Yay for green monsters. Yours looks deliciously green. I made a strawberry/banana/spinach one yesterday (just leave out the peanut butter) and it was also good. Sometimes I throw in frozen mango too. And when blueberry season is in I always use blueberries.