Sunday, November 27, 2011

our first Christmas.

So Thanksgiving came and went and it was a glorious feast... now I need to run 100 miles this week to make up for all the junk I ate.

My brother's mother-in-law gave us an "our first Christmas" ornament this weekend and it was so nice.  I was excited because I wanted to have one to hang on our tree... when I pulled it out of my suitcase to show the mister, it fell off of the hook and shattered.  Sad day!!

So I decided to throw together an ornament for us to have on our tree.  We happened to have some clear balls (ornament balls, sickos!) and some old programs from our wedding.  So I cut up a program (minus the front piece with the birds and the date) and stuffed the ball with the cut up program.

Our new Christmas ornament by akirk7278
it was a fast project... and sentimental!  Can't beat it!

1 comment:

Herrington Photography said...

Sad about the shattered ornamnet.

Happy about the new ornament!